facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

S3L3N

Napisany przez Milox117, 14-04-2017, 23:44
S3L3N

Offline Milox117

Nickname S3L3N

English skill

Stats and experience with NFS:SA
7 days of playtime (176 hrs) with 170.000 of RP

How much time do you have to moderate the server?
2-3 hours during the week, 4-8 Hours weekends

What do you do when someone starts spamming the chat?

A nice warning, if he ignores it 10 mins mute, in the case that the person keeps spamming, 25 minutes mute and a warm kick.

What do you do when someone starts insulting other players?

Ask them what's going on and tell them to stop, order is primordial, if this keeps happening i will report it to a higher moderator.

Do you have any experience?

Yeah, but in a smaller non-gta related  server.

Which language channels can you moderate?

Spanish, there is no moderation on the spanish chat and you might find drama or spam, i want to keep that place enjoyable for anyone. i can moderate the engish channel any time.

Why do you want to join moderators team?

Basically keep the order and make the server enjoyable, i usually play when admins are less active (i'm not European) is common for me find people breaking rules(spamming, not using english on global, insulting...) I dont care about drama & fights, im not easy to trigger and you're not going find me on a middle of a fight.

I'm gladly to help anyone who needs it, is not something that takes effort and people really appreciates it.

Offline deadboy

I saw you once ingame and didn't see any helpful comments or anything of that kind. But from my point of view, you didn't act immature and spammed or instulted.
In my opinion you should keep playing and get a bit more knowledge, so you know more of the server and can answer most questions and help the users. Also a negative point is, that you said you aren't european and can be online when there are no other admins. But Spain is in europe, and I fear that you couldn't be online when there are the most people online.

Good luck
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline pedrojvier

This gurl always help to all type of people, will be good if she get the MODSmile she need it ^^ Good Luck S3L3N

Offline bartekPL

Declined