facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

URL Lobby System

Napisany przez DemK, 25-08-2017, 20:36
URL Lobby System

Offline DemK

Star 
I don't know if this is a bug or just a problem, I think is a bug, so, I'm postting here.

When we are on a lobby of URL, exist 1# player 2# 3#...     until 8#. to url start, this happened with me 3 times in a row, i'm  the 5. or some ''position'' under than 8#.  when join a 9# player and the URL will be started, the lobby need kick one player ( because the limit is 8 ) and I'm the kicked from the lobby!  Being that, who should be kicked is the 9. player! because he is the last player joinned.

One of times that this was happened, i wait a lot of time to start, to be kicked ? this doesn't make sense!
[Image: d79573b549db365292d8dfd014741f5f.png]

Offline KomuH

(19-08-2017, 22:27)bartekPL Wrote: [*]Improved matching system - now players will be matched slower, but it will be based now on general skill with URL instead of "who first" rule. It means that there will be low chance to match up newbie with very good player unless there aren't enough players in lobby
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline DemK

(25-08-2017, 20:59)KomuH Wrote:
(19-08-2017, 22:27)bartekPL Wrote: [*]Improved matching system - now players will be matched slower, but it will be based now on general skill with URL instead of "who first" rule. It means that there will be low chance to match up newbie with very good player unless there aren't enough players in lobby
[*]

This in low scores i tottally agree, but in Unlimited, doesn't make sense. All players in Unlimited isn't '' newbie ''
[Image: d79573b549db365292d8dfd014741f5f.png]