facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Make Vincent BMW Again!

Napisany przez Poker, 07-08-2016, 17:33

Make Vincent BMW Again!

Offline Poker

Exclamation 
[Image: 1R65vSv.jpg]

Everyone knows Vincent. One of the most hurt vehicle on our server. Why? Because, despite it being based on BMW, it doesnt resemble one, at all. 

And it is so important, because we have nearly no realy cool BMW's on the server. We have Vincent and Sentinel, but despite of that, no coupe's at all... So why not change something about it? And what could be better base for upgrading, than Vincent? Vincent is your friendly neighbourhood BMW wannabe, that looks like E30, but it has Front Wheel Drive, which makes it Not BMW at All. So, we come with few ideas to make Vincent BMW again.

1. Make it RWD. Real BMW, is RWD, thats obvious. So, why it is FWD on this stricte racing server? Specially, since a lot of cars have modified handlings, like Turismo, which in vanilla game is AWD, but here is RWD. Vincent should be more like normal BMW.

2. More BMW style tuning options. Like Bodykit, which honestly, kinda sucks on this car. Best idea, could be to include some sort of Coupe Roof. If we can make Convertion for Sultan to make it Coupe, why not give that chance to Vincent owners? That could also give us cool BMW style Coupe, and real base to make M3 GTR - cause let's be honest, there is no true BMW Coupe on the server, and that is kinda sad.

Two simple (or not, I dont know how to code it) steps, could help bring players great BMW style vehicle, that could be loved, by everyone who loves BMW. It could make Vincent loved, and lot of players would surely buy it, just to have true BMW, which isnt sedan.

Cause, seriously - racing server where the only BMW style cars are sedans? It aint adding up.

And if not for players... Do it for Vincent...

He deserves it.

[Image: FTw6yGU.jpg]
Linia nie ściana, nawet ta podwójna...

Offline Ksysio

Agree. Vincent will be great car with rwd.
[Image: lwTRIUt.jpg?1]

Offline Venom

The old BMWs are definitely the closest to the Vincent, I don't understand why some (unnamed) people disagree with me. Currently it's pretty much the only vehicle on this server which has incorrect drive type, the only defense against changing it is that there aren't that many FWDs. I do however agree that we should change that. We changed the Jester from FWD to RWD so why not Vincent ?

What's wrong with the body kit ? It's similiar to some of the GTR body kits you are talking about here, which is what you want. There's not going to be a coupe conversion kit, Sultan is an exception because it's not just a conversion, it's a wide body kit at the same time.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Poker

Are there any chances for some BMW-Style coupes then? Cause server kinda lacks in them, and M3 GTR vinyls on sedans look a bit cancerous...

Offline Ksysio

Body kit for vincent should be something like M3 E30. Coupe with wide fenders.

[Image: LO1kiCW.jpg]
[Image: lwTRIUt.jpg?1]

Offline Helomyname

Shouldnt be changed imo. Its a gta car not a BMW.

Offline Poker

By that logic, why I can put Roof on Comet? Cause you know... It's GTA car, not Porsche...

Offline Whitey

Should be possibility to choose drive type of each cars.

For example: I like a jester, when I going to car lot, I can choose suitable for me drive type awd, rwd or fwd before buying a car. Later, if I want to change drive type for currently car, I must cover the costs attributable to alteration.
[Image: GKpc1FY.png]

Offline bartekPL

There already was idea for changing drive type in cars and it was declined. It would be just impossible to do it (or at least not worth at all to keep it balanced) and won't be introduced.

Offline whiteseed

GTA IV Sentinel XS (BMW E46) would be excellent as class B uniqe. Much better than no interior Mamba, but I understand there is a little to late for that radical changes. For RWD Vincent I vote- YES.