Have you ever played, for example, in NFS: Carbon? If you tuned cars here, you probably know what the shopping cart
is. You can check all the future external view without paying any money! Well, why don't we have this feature yet?
Since the tuning here is divided into different stores, vinyls are free, we can apply this new system for Body Shop
and probably Accessories shop
So, why we need this?
- Sometimes we don't even know how our car should look and we unlock and buy many useless things we change or remove. By this we are spending honestly acquired bodypoints and money.
- I remember when sultan had the update. I couldn't check new bumpers
because i had wide body. You will be able to check incompatible parts
without paying extra money.
- It is really great when we making bodykit variations to get a clean vinyl
idea for each.
- At least, this is something fresh.
How i would like it to work.
I got some pictures
(Sorry for bad quality and resolution)
Look at this one.
You can pick everything you like. You can apply even locked things or things you haven't money on. If you ran out of money or bodypoints - the game will warn you and you will be unable to buy the things.
There is shown:
- Price of the choice
- Count of items you picked
- Bodypoints you need to unlock
- Warning if
you can't buy this
If you want to buy one or two things fast, you still can do this. If you press "Buy" button, item will be purchased without adding to cart. If you press "OK", item will be moved to your cart.
So, if you are done, you can watch what you got.
"Shopping cart" is now standing instead of "Front Bumper". Press this button to summarize.
There will appear the cart menu. You can finally buy the things and apply on your car. If you haven't enough money or bodypoints or changed your mind - you can delete some items.
There is shown:
- The price of all choice
- The price of every single item
- Bodypoints requirement of all choice
- Bodypoints requierment of every single item
- Name and category of every single item
- Deleting item button
button returns you into the shop to continue choosing. Remove all
button resets the choice. Unlock & Buy
literally unlocks and purchasing.
I hope you enjoyed reading this! Also i hope pictures were cool and simple to understand <3
I'm always ready to discuss it
Thanks for the attention. With love.