This official statement belongs to NFS:SA TEAM and we reserve the right to change or edit these at any given time. Please be aware of that.
- Behave appropriately. Do not spam, flame or be offensive towards other players;
- Any inappropriate behavior may cause you to be muted, kicked or banned after being warned by the Administration;
- Being impolite to other players, abusing (harassing / trolling) may cause you to be muted, kicked or banned without warning if it is repetitive;
- Administration will NEVER ask you for your personal data, or passwords. Please have that in mind;
- Every action that leads to obtaining personal data or passwords will cause you to be banned;
- Be aware that any punishment carried out by the staff online might be changed for the better or worse at their discretion;
- If you see any rule-breaker you must report them to the staff immediately, providing appropriate and concise evidence, be it via the server report system, Discord or forum;
- Impersonating server staff members, public figures on the internet or other type of celebrities with the intent of harm and public disturbance is strictly forbidden;
- Deceiving staff members in any gameplay matters is forbidden and users that do so will suffer the consequences of such actions (mute and/or ban).
a) Discussing political views on public channels is forbidden. The use of the PM system or local chat with all the agreeing parties is advised;
b) Religious arguments are not tolerated in the public channels. The use of the PM system or local chat with all the agreeing parties is advised;
c) Racism, sexism, homophobia or any other type of discrimination on the server is strictly forbidden and severely punished;
d) Spamming and/or flooding on the public channels using incoherent phrases or sentences is forbidden and may result in you getting muted or kicked after being warned;
e) Advertising anything that is not related to the NFS:SA project is strictly forbidden. If the need of advertising something project related will arise, use the forum and/or official Discord server;
f) The use of the English language in the Global Channel (G) is mandatory. Language channels (U) are used to speak in the language selected in the introduction panel or assigned later via the command (/clang set [language id]) or local channel (T) if the other party is nearby. Disregarding this may result in a mute after a warning;
g) Usage of any unicode characters in Global Channel (G) or Language channels (U) is punishable;
h) The spam of the unicode characters in Local Chat (T) can result in a mute, kick or temporary ban;
i) Collective spam in any channel is forbidden and all the participants are subjects to punishment;
j) Spamming the report system with messages is against the rules and may result in a temporary ban.
a) Using any third-party software that gives you any advantage in gameplay is strictly forbidden, and will result in a permanent ban with no chances for an appeal;
b) Exploiting is strictly forbidden and heavily discouraged. This can include, but is not limited to MTA bugs, server bugs, engine bugs, specific car bugs. Its use should be reported via the forum, the Discord server or to the staff members directly. The abuse of exploitable bugs or glitches will result in a ban;
c) Do not leave races, even if you do not have any chance to win. Wait until the rest of the players finish the race, then you are free to leave. People leaving races regularly will be warned or race banned. Please report any leavers. After finishing the race you can report them, by clicking a button when the scoreboard appears;
d) Publishing screenshots, maps or videos with hidden unique car parts is not allowed and is punishable;
e) Usage of offensive car liveries (paintjobs) is strictly forbidden. This can include, but is not limited to nazi, nsfw, political, religious liveries. Consult staff regarding liveries;
f) The use of alternative accounts to bypass (evade) punishments is forbidden and will result in heavier sanctioning;
g) Ramming in Freerun or any other way of interfering into other players' gameplay experience (duel spam, crew invite spam, etc.) may be punished depending on the situation and/or staff's judgement.
a) Do not use inappropriate or offensive crew names, such as names that harass celebrities, crews, staff members or other players. Ignoring this may result in the removal of the crew;
b) Crew logo must be appropriate to the crew’s name. It cannot represent inappropriate symbols that could harass other players, harm the project or the staff, etc. Disregarding this may cause the removal of the crew.