(21-02-2020, 18:18)Szejdi Wrote: 1. Increasing rewards from 10 up to 20%
2. No money penalties from being busted in PP
3. Gaining heat lever quicker, losing it more slowly(50% to 50%)
4. An ability to practice every map outside of races(including URL maps)
5. Better rewards for doing freerun duels(2x)
6. More money for collecting freerun money(2x)
7. Quick travel from one safe house to another
8. Being able to connect a dyno for a specific performance setup, and choose it along with changing the performance in real time. For exmaple, driving a 499 infernus, and changing it to 450 infernus in real time whilst standing near the starting URL. (This feature may cost some money, for example 100$ everytime, and have a time delay)
1. There's already a +10% boost to RP and money coming from premium when it's activated. Making it +20% won't magically help the playerbase to grow. It would rather help players to build more cash with less effort. Building money on this server isn't even a hard thing to do, unless you're re-buying cars over and over, or switching visual parts multiple times a day. Just the freeroam activites alone can bring you about $4K (magazine, regular DH reward, freeroam cash) and I'm not even mentioning milestones and duels right now. QR rewards were boosted up to +70% last year, just ask people on Global to join.
2. This one would be possible to implement if the Pursuit mode wouldn't be so complicated to change. It was made by a person who works on another project now. It's the main reason why no one have touched pursuits in a long time. However, maybe the rewards alone can be changed. Worth to ask Quindo or Orbacle.
3. Gaining heat level is not hard, too. Just use the pursuit breakers to destroy cop waves. IIRC it's possible to reach level 4 or even 5 within 10 minutes. Losing it more slowly can hardly be considered beneficial in my opinion. Either way this change is not gonna bring the old players back, nor it's a feature that's important for the beginners.
4. An ability to practice outside races won't be implemented, ever. Multiple people asked for this, me included. Quindo told me it's not gonna help the current situation with races, and is going to kill the activity (races) even more. However, something that is possible to do for sure.
5. Better rewards for duels is a good idea. But it will also increase the amount of beggars. Though, I guess beggars not gonna buy premiums anyways so this change won't affect them. I think it should be good.
6. More money for picking up freeroam cash? Not needed. I already explained why just above. It's not something the absolute majority cares about. Some are just lazy to look around for it, even. And again, this ain't gonna change anything about the player activity. Old players won't go back because of this. They got most (if not all of the stuff) already unlocked, and there's nothing to spend these money on. Right now you can collect 15 pickups in total: 3 in each city and 2 in each countryside. The max amount of money in the end is $2550. That's a lot of cash per day for just driving in freeroam. The average time for collecting is 35~45 minutes. My personal best time was 23 min using A class.
7. This can be a good thing, but fairly recently Orby implemented a feature that allows people to use fast travel between airports. Again, not something that will make people stay for long. Let alone bring them back.
8. Simply not possible, probably due to the amount of time and effort that must be put into it, just to make it work correctly. Otherwise it would be already done. Sounds like a very useful feature, but there's only 2 people on the team who could possibly work on this, and there's already a whole lot of work to do. Highly unlikely you'll ever see this feature working here.
The problem with online is not related to money or RP. It's related to the lack of advertisement. If you wanna see more people playing here, it would be good if you'd spread the information among your friends, that this server even exist. MTA in general drops online every year and it's unlikely it will start growing, as there's new powerful PCs, new games and people getting burnt out.