The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

About URL Race Ban

Napisany przez MisterJohnson, 07-03-2018, 22:18
About URL Race Ban

Offline MisterJohnson

Straightly...

The URL Race Ban system is quite unfair, specially considering that game crashes becomes much more frequent the more features that gets added to the server, this 24 hour timer and lack of a feature for admins and mods to URL ban can raise really unfair situations, I'd have suggested this some time ago if I knew it couldn't be undone by admins..

What I propose is, a procedure to request URL unban, but there's a problem with it

I am pretty sure the system can detect whether a player left, his game really crashed or if he had a time out, though, the system cannot know if the time out / crash was a casuality, or if the player provoked it, and this is the problem, know if the player provoked it, or not.

what I propose here, is giving to admins and mods, a command to URL Unban people, though the unban would rely on the criteria of the admin / mod, the admin would need to check into the player's punish log, people with a good punish log (without frequent race bans/ URL bans, issues with administration team, mutes) deserves a chance to get Unbanned from URL races, yet, it still should remain in the punish log, indicating this already happened to the person, so if it becomes frequently, the admin / mod should be more cautious since the player might be exploiting this...

Since June 2016 I've played here...today I got my first ban from any kind of race, and I'm not only pissed because I have no guilty of my MTA crash, but because such unfairness already happened to some people and they simply accepted to be punished without doing anything wrong..

Messages In This Thread
About URL Race Ban - by MisterJohnson - 07-03-2018, 22:18
RE: About URL Race Ban - by Orbacle - 07-03-2018, 22:39
RE: About URL Race Ban - by Rarti - 08-03-2018, 01:33
RE: About URL Race Ban - by scaftz - 08-03-2018, 02:57
RE: About URL Race Ban - by Orbacle - 08-03-2018, 11:34
RE: About URL Race Ban - by MisterJohnson - 08-03-2018, 15:03
RE: About URL Race Ban - by Rarti - 08-03-2018, 15:49
RE: About URL Race Ban - by Madman - 08-03-2018, 18:08
RE: About URL Race Ban - by scaftz - 08-03-2018, 21:28
RE: About URL Race Ban - by Kush071. - 08-03-2018, 21:34
RE: About URL Race Ban - by MisterJohnson - 09-03-2018, 20:41