facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

About URL Race Ban

Napisany przez MisterJohnson, 07-03-2018, 22:18
About URL Race Ban

Offline MisterJohnson

(08-03-2018, 02:57)scaftz Wrote: would rather got banned for the game crashing than giving an opportunity to those irresponsible people who would abuse the Unban system.

I remind you here, as I explained on the topic, once getting unbanned, it will remain on your punish log, which means, one time or another is fine, the admin / mod will look at it and think.."Ooh, this guy only had a raceban a year, 6 months ago, and never had a reincident, he deserves an unban", while, other people, whom had frequent common race bans would be suspiscious, for example, "Oh well, this guy have been race banned 3 times this month, he doesn't has credibility to claim that his disconnection wasn't on purpose"

Is it a bit clearer that before?

(08-03-2018, 02:57)scaftz Wrote: I have seen others who intentionally made himself disconnected from the game, EG pulling the network cable or some sort, to get shorter ban times. With this unban system implemented, they would have more benefit on doing so. Sure the unban is given by Moderators or Admins, they can judge if they should give it or not, but honesty and fairness are quite rare on the Internet don't you think.

If you've seen people disconnecting the cable, pulling off a mta crash for shorter times, I'm pretty sure they still got URL banned and is recorded on his Punishing log, and I'm pretty sure, people unfaithful enough to do that, won't do it only a single time, and I'm sure it's all on his punish log, and as I said on the previous quote my friend...the admin will look at it and think "Ohh well, this guy have been race banned 3 times this month, he doesn't has any credibility to claim that this disconnect / crash wasn't on purpose", the worse case that you're trying to avoid is:

A Guy with an exemplar punish log gets URL Banned and purposedly provokes a Timeout / Crash then gets unbanned, this was like the first incident involving that player, he surely has credibility to ask for an unban, yet, he was wrong, Though, as I mentioned in the main Thread..These bans still are going to be recorded on the player's punish log, and an unfaithful player won't do it only once, the next time it happen he will be suspiscious (unless it have been a long time after the last unban, which actually gives the player credibility proving it's not a frequent issue), so, the worst case you're proposing here, is a Player that Purposedly provokes crashs and timeouts once every 6 months, if this is the reason you'd rather be punished for something you haven't done to see these 6-from-6 months quitters punished for 24 hours I'd say it's a poor reason, and compared to the benefits for the unguilty it's just a colateral effect and is actually a much better system than the current one

(08-03-2018, 02:57)scaftz Wrote: but honesty and fairness are quite rare on the Internet don't you think.

Not only on the internet, but the world aswell, but, what is the internet if not a reflection from our world? and in my opinion, the world is unfair not because it is, it's because we allow unfair things happen to those that doesn't concern to us, hiding behind that sentence "Life is not fair"...

I do think it's unfair, but this unban thing is something that we actually can do something about it, don't you think? Wink

Messages In This Thread
About URL Race Ban - by MisterJohnson - 07-03-2018, 22:18
RE: About URL Race Ban - by Orbacle - 07-03-2018, 22:39
RE: About URL Race Ban - by Rarti - 08-03-2018, 01:33
RE: About URL Race Ban - by scaftz - 08-03-2018, 02:57
RE: About URL Race Ban - by Orbacle - 08-03-2018, 11:34
RE: About URL Race Ban - by MisterJohnson - 08-03-2018, 15:03
RE: About URL Race Ban - by Rarti - 08-03-2018, 15:49
RE: About URL Race Ban - by Madman - 08-03-2018, 18:08
RE: About URL Race Ban - by scaftz - 08-03-2018, 21:28
RE: About URL Race Ban - by Kush071. - 08-03-2018, 21:34
RE: About URL Race Ban - by MisterJohnson - 09-03-2018, 20:41