facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

We shall grab n00bs with both hands!

Napisany przez MatthewChow, 16-11-2018, 15:55
We shall grab n00bs with both hands!

Offline MatthewChow

Nice, I'm glad you guys liked the idea!
About the car at the airport, I was thinking it should be either an NSX Infernus or an RWB Porsche... More leaning towards RWB. It has to be something truly iconic, and all cars, including the rental ones gotta have really good looking paintjobs on them.
If this idea could someday go ahead it would be cool to have a contest for the best looking cars and dyno setups to use as airport car and rental cars. I wanna make sure the new players say "Wow" when they look at the cars! The first car has to make the player want to get it and even attempt to recreate it on their own (like everyone does with the Integra and M3 GTR...).
With this, the loading screen could get a revamp too to look more modern and artistic. One of those fancy photoshoped pictures (I've done those before, I'm willing to give it another go, with time).
Even a cover car, slash mascot car, which is basically what it is. All the Need For Speed games have those too (R34, 350Z, M3 GTR on the DVD covers of the games). > To be featured in said loading screens.
Actually, that car should be the same as the airport one, because the other NFSs did that too... I vote for a Comet with Helo's RWB kit. It looks great and it's easily recognizable.

About the rental cars for noobs, I'm imagining C class with maybe a few B class cars all tuned to have around the same score but for very different racing styles. The score is to be determined because it has to be the score there's most cars of, which I'm guessing that it is the same as a maxed C class car?... If it's that then we'd have maxed C class cars and B classes at the same score as the C.

As for rental cars for normal premium players... Well, that's for someone else to decide because I don't really care for that atm (hey, just harsh honesty...). I'm more worried with impressing noobs for now.
But I'm imagining a more complete and extensive list of cars, yes...
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We shall grab n00bs with both hands! - by MatthewChow - 17-11-2018, 03:49