facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Let's discuss about balance

Napisany przez scaftz, 25-12-2019, 14:20
Let's discuss about balance

Offline Tekk

(01-01-2020, 01:38)MatthewChow Wrote: I explained the best I could why NFS:SA's system didn't work with the normal handling lines at the time and you know it applies equations over loose values. You can't convert a normal line into that, you know that. It's a dynamic system. Stop acting like you don't know this. I don't know the math that goes in the code to be able to translate a vanilla line into NFS:SA, I had to go by feeling alone.

And what makes you think I knew all this, again? Seriously. No one explained that to me before, in details. All I was told by the devs is that the script is completely different from hedit with the way it works. You included. We only had this talk once with you, during December 1-2, when we were testing the parts on your private server. Later I asked Quindo if it's hard to understand if you're not experienced with the code and he said "yes". That's all I know about this system.

(01-01-2020, 01:38)MatthewChow Wrote: You told me that you wanted to help this project and be useful many times before. Now that I'm giving you the chance to leave one of the biggest impacts in the game that could potentially lead way to fix many of the broken parts of it you're running away again? Why do you always give up shit midway? You don't need to go, give it at last a try. You couldn't be more useful by doing this. You may be fighting windmills, but at least have the balls to leave a proper dent on this one while you got the chance to.

But I believe I did at least something to help the place as well, and wasn't just talking "many times"? I mean yeah, I'm not not a scripter, nor a modeller. I won't be able to magically learn all this stuff in a few days. Saying things like "always give up shit midway" is big words, but you forgot to mention when and what did I give up on. Because everything that I wanted to work on was pretty much finished from my side in the end. The decision for me to quit was made months ago, and I specified the reason why I had to return in October in my previous post. So talking about "balls".. n-word, please. After the confrontation we had before, when I was trying to prove my point, and was kindly asked to shut the fuck up with the "we know better" talk. Really? I mean, my point stands still. It's just "Fighting the windmills" is a waste of time. The server requires much bigger changes than just one or two handling lines, and even if I could do something like that, it's very doubtful I'd be able to do it quickly.

Messages In This Thread
Let's discuss about balance - by scaftz - 25-12-2019, 14:20
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by yokou - 25-12-2019, 14:39
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by Bunny - 26-12-2019, 02:35
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by scaftz - 26-12-2019, 02:47
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by Tekk - 26-12-2019, 04:29
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by scaftz - 26-12-2019, 04:35
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by Bunny - 27-12-2019, 16:31
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by Tekk - 31-12-2019, 01:42
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by Tekk - 31-12-2019, 17:34
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by Tekk - 01-01-2020, 12:23
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by scaftz - 01-01-2020, 13:23