facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Let's discuss about balance

Napisany przez scaftz, 25-12-2019, 14:20
Let's discuss about balance

Offline Tekk

(01-01-2020, 16:39)MatthewChow Wrote: Okay, now that's your memory problems kicking in...
Tekk, lets not do this again, okay?

It's already started and it wasn't me who started it. If I'd knew how the script works, I'd already try and make my attempt on creating a proper handling line. Say what you want about my memory problem, but it has nothing to do with you accusing me in "giving up on things midway" without actually providing any examples. I'm still waiting for some. By the way, you already accused me in things I never did before. At least once, which I'm aware of. The "fury talk" case, with the "fury" part actually never been there. All I did was asking you to not waste my time, because I was annoyed by waiting for you at 3AM for over a hour, but you took it as offense. Are you that touchy or something? Later you made up a story and got away with that crap, since I didn't have a chance to reply (I wasn't in the admin channel by that moment anymore and quit the NFS:SA discord). Now you're saying that my memory is to blame and that I knew everything about the script, without having the access to it up to this day. Amazing.

(01-01-2020, 16:39)MatthewChow Wrote: The Uranus situation was bad in your view, sure, but you had the support of the whole dev team trying to fit your event in in the best way we could. Instead of working with us and trying to find a solution that could benefit us both you just ran and blamed everyone else around you, as if your friends were all out to get you all of a sudden. You killed your own event, not anyone else. Shit happens everyday, you just gotta deal with it and make it the best you can. Sure I take responsibility for once again being oblivious a game update could come in the way of an event, it could have been avoided if I knew your reasons beforehand, but you blew that way out of its true proportions.

Of course, here comes the event talk. You just couldn't hold on without it. You say that I had the support of the whole team trying to "fit my event in"? Right.. Well first of all, I didn't ask anyone for that in first place. I didn't even know the Uranus was about to get released. It was sitting on the test server for at least 2 to 3 weeks by that moment and no one was giving a shit about it. Last testing was done at the end of May. I moved the event date only once (from June 29th to July 6th) because Orbacle couldn't join me due to his final exams. I also announced that publicly, even mentioned it on this forum, without spoiling the event theme. No one minded it, not a single developer. So yeah, everyone was aware of our plans by that moment and no one had to "fit my event in", as if it was something that suddenly popped out of nowhere. Honestly, if that saturday was so freaking important to you or anyone else on the team, you guys could just tell me. I would probably move the event to the next week. But nope, I was told the update is gonna happen 3 days before the event starts, when the event theme was already spoiled and the post with the rules and stuff was already created.

Speaking of the actual support from the dev team - the only people who actually helped me with creating the thing were Quindo and Orbacle. I explained to you in details why doing the event and releasing the Uranus in the same day would not work. I did it twice. You ignored all that and just said "it's not up to me and it's gonna happen anyways". I had to move the thing again (for an unknown period of time, wasn't sure about the date by that moment anymore), because I didn't want the update to throw off people's attention from the event. I explained to you in details why the event wouldn't be the priority for people. Multiple people even confirmed that to me later. Scoob mentioned that on discord. So yeah, probably it's you who should learn to accept other people's ideas or at least listen to what others have to say. Also, if you wouldn't be making up bullshit and blaming me for "directly damaging your business" and by that provoking me even further, none of this would have even happened. Just keep telling yourself that I killed my own event because I really wanted that. Whatever, dude. I was already through this, and I didn't even want to mention it here, but you just had to do it, cause it's the way you are. By the way, I even asked Quindo to release the maps twice, first I did back in November and the second time was fairly recently. He confirmed he's gonna do it.

If any mod wants to close this thread since it's heavily derailed, it's the right time. Matt will be able to post here anyways since he has the rights, and I just can't stop replying when I see such bullshit.

Messages In This Thread
Let's discuss about balance - by scaftz - 25-12-2019, 14:20
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by yokou - 25-12-2019, 14:39
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by Bunny - 26-12-2019, 02:35
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by scaftz - 26-12-2019, 02:47
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by Tekk - 26-12-2019, 04:29
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by scaftz - 26-12-2019, 04:35
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by Bunny - 27-12-2019, 16:31
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by Tekk - 31-12-2019, 01:42
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by Tekk - 31-12-2019, 17:34
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by Tekk - 01-01-2020, 12:23
RE: Let's discuss about balance - by scaftz - 01-01-2020, 13:23