The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Tuning mechanics is game changer:pogchamp:

Napisany przez Kemosabe, 09-04-2017, 20:38
Tuning mechanics is game changer:pogchamp:

Offline Kemosabe

So, i guess i've reach the point of the game that requires more logistics and research.. the first E class cars with performance tuning, upgrading them then just buy the new one (because they give you good stats) which is a better choice was pretty linesr.
Now, I own a Futa and after upgrading to pro a wall suddenly hit my face like the handling starts to be bad again, the car starts to spun more n more when i upgrade all parts to Pro. So my conclusion is, theres probably some parts that theres n need to upgrade or be kept in a specific 'BUILD' for its certain use. This idea is pretty much unique coz itll cost the player disarray and disorientation.. so, ppl can have diff. Builds, and itll be a good strategy in a race.

>sorry for my bad english.

So, whats your preffered Futo build
3/3/3? Or specifed parts to be downgraded?

-------------
btw, if you saw this Steven(unmodded futo) pls send me pm ig or forums, i woudl like to talk to you. - +rep to this man he beat a Monroe twice in a row.
[Image: 1pdr2g.gif]
[Image: 8FdeAa0.png]
Server Moderator | Premium user | Crew Leader

Messages In This Thread
Tuning mechanics is game changer:pogchamp: - by Kemosabe - 09-04-2017, 20:38