facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Safe Houses/Parts Shop ADDON + Different locations [WARNING LOT OF PICS]

Napisany przez ACKING_QC, 09-01-2017, 22:25
Safe Houses/Parts Shop ADDON + Different locations [WARNING LOT OF PICS]

Offline ACKING_QC

Heyyyyyyyyy so here's my ideas for new locations  , new shop + relocate some of them so I'll start with the most OBVIOUS one : 

DOHERTY safe house entrance relocation
[Image: 2llhahg.jpg]

after that... the PAINT shop [this one is only an idea since the SF paint shop is already at a good spot] but it should be a good one since bodyshop is not that far away 

[Image: 9jfzeq.jpg]

Possible new ACCESSORY SHOP location
[Image: 6xynbt.jpg]

new LV bodyshop
[Image: x2whva.jpg]

New Possible LV Safe house
[Image: 5oz56v.jpg]

next up HOW CONVENIENT  all shop in one place [LV]
[Image: 30bfbkw.jpg]

GANTON SAFE HOUSE REPLACEMENT [grove street home just does NOT fit so here's a more nfs mw looking place]
[Image: vmzqxk.jpg]

Los santos Bodyshop AND accessory shop just there ? 
[Image: 21322p4.jpg]

Los Santos ULTIMATE safe house ?? got you covered 
[Image: 21al9h0.jpg]

Paint Shop [near ultimate safe house]
[Image: 358yr1w.jpg]

this one is an idea I had [in this place theres LOT of garage doors soo choose 1 devs Smile] this could be the UNIQUE car lot ..they could be separated as they are.. you know.. unique.. and since NFS is all about driving, there's only one location possible.... Las Venturas
[Image: 2zghm5t.jpg]

next could be a cool new safe house in SF (not replace doherty, just a new spot) 
[Image: 33mpeoh.jpg]

and near this new spot : new paint shop spot too
[Image: zlclk1.jpg]

next up, this building NEEDS to be an accessory shop...just look at it.. it looks like it was copied from NFSU2
[Image: e70z2x.jpg]

AND LASTLY this : IDK what to put to it but it could be something.. see for yourself
[Image: 6iwsyc.jpg]

Sorry for the long post... 
[Image: 04BE3D54CC9C1209F858E722E15F936BC313ADEE]

Admins, Devs and Modos prepare to teleport and judge by yourself !!!

[reserved for further ideas]
I just want y'all to know that I have a wonderful signature...

Offline Snake[PL]

1st check on server, then write...
[Image: gVlRb3K.png][Image: YaYbfUd.png]
Choose side...

Offline ACKING_QC

(09-01-2017, 23:11)Snake[PL] Wrote: 1st check on server, then write...

what ???

Offline Helomyname

Some of the ones you posted are already garages on the server.

Offline ACKING_QC

(10-01-2017, 02:22)Helomyname Wrote: Some of the ones you posted are already garages on the server.

uhm yeaa well I did that on SP since we can't TP and check rapidly on server.. if some are already there just tell me, I'll remove them...

Offline MelonTasty

We're not on 9gag, this potato not supposed to be here ;B
Though i like when garages are placed where actual garages take their place. Hope this makes sense.
[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ

Offline Snix

The first part I like, garages and warehouses are nice new possible locations instead of the 1 slot garage in LS and LV
2nd part I disagree with, a house with a bit wider garage can't really be a shop in my eyes, just looks weird. You can own 5 to infinite cars and fitting them all into a garage that barely houses 2 cars isn't that NFS like. Every NFS was in an abandoned warehouse or garage and not a small house somewhere in the hills
[Image: JAkaYor.png]

Offline ACKING_QC

(10-01-2017, 17:24)Snix Wrote: The first part I like, garages and warehouses are nice new possible locations instead of the 1 slot garage in LS and LV
2nd part I disagree with, a house with a bit wider garage can't really be a shop in my eyes, just looks weird. You can own 5 to infinite cars and fitting them all into a garage that barely houses 2 cars isn't that NFS like. Every NFS was in an abandoned warehouse or garage and not a small house somewhere in the hills

that's why I launched the idea of Rodriguez Iron Work... this one fit EVERY NFS world from U2 to Undercover

Offline Helomyname

The only one i actually agree with is the Rodriguez Workshop. However an issue is that the car has to drive INTO the building during a cutscene, and these buildings do not have an openable door

Offline ACKING_QC

(11-01-2017, 02:41)Helomyname Wrote: The only one i actually agree with is the Rodriguez Workshop. However an issue is that the car has to drive INTO the building during a cutscene, and these buildings do not have an openable door

cutscene ? I know it's a part of the U2 environment but... don't 99.98% of players skip them ? I mean.. they are buggy and freezes some time ...

aaand why not agree with Doherty garage door relocation ??

1. more realistic and
2. it DOES have an openable door that can be there with the Open Doherty Garage mod.. as probably old as the game itself...

anyway.. your opinions..