facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Reduce time - trial waiting time

Napisany przez ElLider, 17-03-2016, 17:19
Reduce time - trial waiting time

Offline ElLider

Hi community !!!

My suggestion is to reduce time - trial waiting time to 15 or 30 minutes (1 hour is too much) because sometimes there's no races to play and you can't earn RP. That's all, hope you support it Big Grin

Yours sincerely,
Steve "El Lider"

Offline Bananovy

(17-03-2016, 17:19)ElLider Wrote: sometimes there's no races to play and you can't earn RP.

U wot?! There are over 150 players online at the same time everday, tons of races and you've got no one to play with?

I would only agree to reduce the time when we failed before, but to 45 minutes.
[Image: Dhqbtv0.png]

Offline ElLider

(17-03-2016, 17:35)Bananovy Wrote:
(17-03-2016, 17:19)ElLider Wrote: sometimes there's no races to play and you can't earn RP.

U wot?! There are over 150 players online at the same time everday, tons of races and you've got no one to play with?

I would only agree to reduce the time when we failed before, but to 45 minutes.

It's true Bronana, I have expressed wrong. I wanted to say that sometimes you don't find racers with your same score and quick races don't give you the same RP as time-trials so that's why I suggested this. That's the reason of why a lot of players are farming points on closed races with 10 laps, because it's the only way to earn a lot of RP xD.

EDIT: There are a lot of race-kickers on server.