facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Few suggestions

Napisany przez SkillZ, 19-08-2017, 14:02
Few suggestions

Offline SkillZ

1. Weekend Mulitply RP & $$ : This features only work in Saturday and Sunday, it will double rp and $$ in races (time trial too)
2. Rep system in game : This one will gives rep to who help each others, or doing good .
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline deadboy

1. I'm against it because the rewards are already high enough and people would get too big boosts with these multipliers. The progress is meant to be slow so the players won't unlock stuff too quickly and stop playing.
2. Hard to imagine that it would be really used. Many forums got stuff like that (like the rating here e.g.) and it's used by the fewest. I think it would be useless ingame and everyone would ignore it.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline SkillZ

So the multiply will 1,5 only , that okay or no?

Offline Sovko

Multiplier isn't a great idea. That would make gaining RP and cash too easy.
[Image: 9xxqV8E.gif]

Offline SkillZ

(19-08-2017, 15:50)Sovko Wrote: Multiplier isn't a great idea. That would make gaining RP and cash too easy.

Man, this only works only in saturday and sunday -.-

Offline deadboy

And it's also another thing that would make premium useless. Buy donate to get some bonus.

(19-08-2017, 16:15)SkillZ Wrote: Man, this only works only in saturday and sunday -.-

Exactly, when most players play and have plenty of time to earn much rp anyways.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline SkillZ

reduce that to 0,5%. fair now?

Offline Małgo

cookie i like cookie
That suggestions break unlock and progres system

"Fuck you, Fuck you and Fuck you" - Maselkoz
 [Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Sovko

(19-08-2017, 16:15)SkillZ Wrote: Man, this only works only in saturday and sunday -.-

What's with that? It's still unnecessary. If you want to have bonuses, donate and get the premium account. With this multiplier added, weekends would become the time when the progress and RP/cash income would get fckd up.
[Image: 9xxqV8E.gif]