facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Translate mod to Russian

Napisany przez ENZO35, 22-04-2016, 15:25

Translate mod to Russian

Offline ENZO35

Hello, I want to offer my help with translating this mod to Russian language.
I admit nobody likes the russians, but I just want to insert my 0.01$ to the mod developing.
What can I do?
Regards Smile

Offline Mefisto Mewmen

I don't like idiots only. Russians are fine, we'll talk about translating, right?

Offline ENZO35

(23-04-2016, 21:11)Mefisto Mewmen Wrote: I don't like idiots only. Russians are fine, we'll talk about translating, right?

Yep, if I can, I will translate whole mod to russian language. Do you have.. um.. like list of all text in your mod?

Offline ENZO35

Bump this suggestion
Can I have list of all text or I should do it myself? :O

Offline bartekPL

With russian translation problem is that font we're using doesn't support russian alphabet (letters).

Offline ENZO35

(26-04-2016, 22:14)bartekPL Wrote: With russian translation problem is that font we're using doesn't support russian alphabet (letters).

Yea, I saw that, what about correcting the size of it? I don't think it's difficult to edit .ttf tho. I can help with it.

Offline Venom

It's possible but doing it manually for each letter is a chore :/.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline ENZO35

(27-04-2016, 15:35)Venom Wrote: It's possible but doing it manually for each letter is a chore :/.

It's only 33 letters. I can do that, it's not difficult

Offline bartekPL

But there are also uppercase letter and lowercase letters.

Offline ENZO35

(27-04-2016, 16:48)bartekPL Wrote: But there are also uppercase letter and lowercase letters.

Big Grin If you don't want to release the Russian language in your mod, even when I can do like 90% of work, just tell me. It's not really hard to spent like 1-2 hours to translating and fixing the font to me, since I have a lot of time in my life.  Cool