facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Translate mod to Russian

Napisany przez ENZO35, 22-04-2016, 15:25

Translate mod to Russian

Offline bartekPL

To be honest, I have in plans to improve language system and make easier ways with translating etc.
I don't see problem with adding new language if our font will works fine but problem is with future updates with language data, changes etc. which is not funny to write to many players for it. That's why I'm not really into it at THIS MOMENT but ofc. I have in plans some improvements which will help a lot and we'll can add many new languages.

Offline ENZO35

(27-04-2016, 20:51)bartekPL Wrote: To be honest, I have in plans to improve language system and make easier ways with translating etc.
I don't see problem with adding new language if our font will works fine but problem is with future updates with language data, changes etc. which is not funny to write to many players for it. That's why I'm not really into it at THIS MOMENT but ofc. I have in plans some improvements which will help a lot and we'll can add many new languages.

Okay, I've got it, write me any time if you need my help, I also can ask my Russian friend from Germany to translate it to Dutch. 
Good luck with the development.  Big Grin

Offline Venom

The whole thing will take you 5-6 hours to translate to be honest. There's much more text to translate than you may think. There are also images, so you would either have to do them yourself or give me the text and I will do it myself.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline ENZO35

(28-04-2016, 14:34)Venom Wrote: The whole thing will take you 5-6 hours to translate to be honest. There's much more text to translate than you may think. There are also images, so you would either have to do them yourself or give me the text and I will do it myself.

Do you count the body parts names and the cars also or not?

Offline Venom

Lol why would you want to translate these ?

Offline MelonTasty

(29-04-2016, 13:42)Venom Wrote: Lol why would you want to translate these ?

Cause lol
in 90s and even early 2000s russian pirates translated every non-russian text. EVERY. Even street names xD

Offline Venom

I see xD. Names have to stay original, they shouldn't be translated.

Offline ENZO35

(29-04-2016, 13:42)Venom Wrote: Lol why would you want to translate these ?
I didnt find so much text that would be translated for 6 hours, so I asked this
(29-04-2016, 13:50)MelonTasty Wrote: Cause lol
in 90s and even early 2000s russian pirates translated every non-russian text. EVERY. Even street names xD
(29-04-2016, 14:10)Venom Wrote: I see xD. Names have to stay original, they shouldn't be translated.

Undecided Undecided Undecided  Honestly I didn't want to translate names of parts and etc, that's why I asked this xD