facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

FPS drops

Napisany przez MLG Vector, 05-07-2016, 16:42
FPS drops

Offline MLG Vector

So recently guys i started ti get fps drops a lot, that is new to me i never expirenced it but since the server update i started to get some lag spikes and fps drops to 20 min i used to get 61 fps in max settings 
My pc specs 
Nvidia gt940m 
Intel i5 5200u
8gb ram

Offline bartekPL

Try to clear rmods/deathmatch/resources directory and redownload all files while joining server.

Offline MLG Vector

(05-07-2016, 17:04)bartekPL Wrote: Try to clear rmods/deathmatch/resources directory and redownload all files while joining server.

Any other suggestions tnx for this one anyway???

Offline bartekPL

In which situations you have drops? freerun, racing, menu, dueling? Please specify.

Offline MLG Vector

(05-07-2016, 17:36)bartekPL Wrote: In which situations you have drops? freerun, racing, menu, dueling? Please specify.

Well i have fps drops in free run 40fps instead of 61 and in some maps, its not because of the many ppl in one place i m sure but i thought it might be because of the gpu driver or i dont really know

Offline bartekPL

Hmm so I have no idea. Last update didn't bring anything about optimization etc. except bugfix for non-displaying crew vinyls but it has nothing to do with it.

Offline MLG Vector

Could be the graphics driver it should be from the gpu there should be an update any moment its been like a month tnx for the cooperation