facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Race add in chat

Napisany przez Rodrigo_Capone, 20-08-2016, 16:25
Race add in chat

Offline Rodrigo_Capone

Hello. I have some good idea, but I'm not sure that is possible. 
What I suggest: Add clickabble URL on chat. If you click - you join to custom race room.
From example: You create lobby and click button "Announce" ( For example, it will can change ), and in chat show something like that. "'You nick': *type of race* . *map* . *laps* . *JOIN*

Offline Tomi

good idea, but you should be able to do it once every 30 secs or it will get abused

Offline Rodrigo_Capone

(22-08-2016, 01:04)Tomi Wrote: good idea, but you should be able to do it once every 30 secs or it will get abused

ofc) If Bartek will agree this suggestion I say him another details)

Offline Quindo

No chance, even with 30 sec delay, we would have chat absolutely spammed, there are usually 5-10 open races, if all of them used it every 30 sec, there probably would be a message every 3-6 sec. People already are often spamming with those race binds.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline Rodrigo_Capone

(22-08-2016, 11:49)Quindo Wrote: No chance, even with 30 sec delay, we would have chat absolutely spammed, there are usually 5-10 open races, if all of them used it every 30 sec, there probably would be a message every 3-6 sec. People already are often spamming with those race binds.

I have idea about this. And don't care about spam - if my suggestion possible, I know what need to avoid spam.

Offline Rodrigo_Capone

up. Bartek coming

Offline Rodrigo_Capone

uping

Offline bartekPL

No.
It would make huge spam on chat and it's technically impossible to make clickable links on chat.