facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Server Update - 2021/10/31 - 11/01 - Map Expansion

Napisany przez Orbacle, 01-11-2021, 00:41
Server Update - 2021/10/31 - 11/01 - Map Expansion

Offline Max59

(27-11-2021, 17:53)ZephirothNFS Wrote: The main reason why I have retired from the server, aha if Chec, Max, Fayde, Night or Raven, I am going to eat ass that I am not any friend of you, fucking degenerates.

Yeah, if only you'd have a working brain, that wouldn't have happened, don't blame everything on us if you take everything serioursly.

Quote:Anyway, this update totally disappointed me, and the new Bayview is an exact copy of the original that was in Underground 2.

It isn't.

Quote:This. Long ago there were rumors about a Walton R34 or a Washington R34, and also the Moonbeam R34, this has nothing to do with the aesthetics of the game.

"""rumors"""

Quote:Ah, back and reptio, I will not go back to this server by conditions in the That is serious imo it is no longer worth going back there (yes, I am officially retired from NFSSA). Maybe now I'm in better communities and I dedicate myself to better things than playing on a '' funny '' racing server, so bye bye.

Good, nobody really cares. Nice crying, all I'm gonna say. Shouldn't have said bullshit and that wouldn't have happened.

Oh and:
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: Xy4G0aO.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Server Update - 2021/10/31 - 11/01 - Map Expansion - by Max59 - 28-11-2021, 03:17