facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Sprint Escape from Los Santos *Dank memes included

Napisany przez Goro, 30-10-2016, 13:51

Sprint Escape from Los Santos *Dank memes included

Offline Goro

(02-11-2016, 19:40)Helomyname Wrote: Like i said, on NFSSA they will spawn in the exact position you placed them in the editor. Doesnt matter what it looks like during testing.

I'll place the train tomorrow, I'm pretty busy to be honest.

EDIT: I'm not busy anymore, I've also found a way to make the ending a litte bit more interesting. Screenshots:

[Image: mta_screen_2016_11_02_20_34_08.png]

[Image: mta_screen_2016_11_02_20_33_47.png]

All of these crates are 3 simply objects. Tanker's base, the floor and the command tower are seperate objects. Overall the tanker has 6 objects + a road. I kinda wanted to make it look like the tanker waits for the races then goes off after all of the players are on board. Let me know whenever you like this or I shall revert to previous option. The finish line is on board. A ramp wouldn't work. I'll make a smooth transformation between the arrows in the end.

Smoothed the arrows:
[Image: mta_screen_2016_11_02_20_44_14.png]

They should look fine IG.
[Image: raw]

Offline Goro

Bump, any feedback?

Offline Spotlight

I dont really think the tanker fits at all tho. Need some more opinions

Away Hexagon

What about reverse? Jump on ship makes it impossible for reverse way

Offline Goro

(06-11-2016, 01:39)Hexagon Wrote: What about reverse? Jump on ship makes it impossible for reverse way

There are already some races w/o reverse option, so I don't see any problems to make it reverse-less.

(06-11-2016, 01:23)Spotlight Wrote: I dont really think the tanker fits at all tho. Need some more opinions

Alright! Will switch back to the boats.

UPDATE: Placed invisble walls at the end to prevent jumping to the water.

Offline Helomyname

the ramp looks weird imo, the ramp doesnt fit. but the small boats don't fit either :v

Offline Goro

(08-11-2016, 01:08)Helomyname Wrote: the ramp looks weird imo, the ramp doesnt fit. but the small boats don't fit either :v

I'll edit the map asap.