facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

My list od ideas (New Ideas)

Napisany przez Maxus, 08-04-2017, 13:30
My list od ideas (New Ideas)

Offline MisterJohnson

1-Totally Discussable (I guess I'll gather up some things that could fit this idea and post it)

2-Well...I think it's basically useless..it will only make them harder to find while browsing car lot

3-I think the basic colors: Black, White, Gray, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and Purple should be the stock color options (PLUS: They should be random)

4-Yeah...that one should be proven quite useful for everyone

5-Chilliad is a Canyon by itself, I think what you want is a new track on it, but as many players already said, it will ruin all the other races that takes
place on it, the best thing that could happen for you would be someone model a COMPLETE NEW MOUNTAIN somewhere else..bellieve I'd want this..

6-I Guess a big NOPE is enough, it's the only reason i'd buy premium myself, if it could be achieved through free methods, I'd have no reason to buy premium

7-Nope bro...not really necessary...

7.1-if you check the server's roadmap, you'll notice that the "Diamond hunt" from NFS World is under development, it's quite an easter egg hunt, the best thing
that could happen at easter day, is those diamonds get replaced by eggs on the ocasion..

7.2-For me it sounds more like another excuse to overload players with rewards..

7.3-Too big awards and it could be better elaborated, wins who scores the most points at all? no way...make it a sum of the player's best drift runs on each drift track...it's most fair..

7.4-despite the overreacting prize, think about Doherty's lag following you through the whole San Andreas...and this competition would be quite useless...the ones with most powerful cars would win, would just increase the funds diference betwen Bullet Drivers and everyone below...

8-Test Drive would be a good idea...though I bellieve it would have to take place on different Virtual Worlds on freeroam..

Messages In This Thread
My list od ideas (New Ideas) - by Maxus - 08-04-2017, 13:30
RE: My list od ideas - by KacPower - 08-04-2017, 16:29
RE: My list od ideas - by Maxus - 08-04-2017, 17:09
RE: My list od ideas - by Małgo - 08-04-2017, 17:33
RE: My list od ideas - by Quindo - 08-04-2017, 18:31
RE: My list od ideas - by Maxus - 08-04-2017, 19:32
RE: My list od ideas - by deadboy - 09-04-2017, 01:40
RE: My list od ideas - by MisterJohnson - 09-04-2017, 03:24
RE: My list od ideas - by SandKing - 09-04-2017, 07:52
RE: My list od ideas (New Ideas) - by Goro - 20-04-2017, 21:06