facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[Drift] Gymkhana 1

Napisany przez Noob032, 25-06-2016, 12:35
[Drift] Gymkhana 1

Offline Noob032

Hi guys, I present to you my second map for drift)

https://imgur.com/a/360Te

What do you think?

This place must be the [Image: Zl4CoOF.jpg]

Offline Venom

Nothing too extreme about the track but it's decent gymkhana, although it needs more arrows to not be confusing.

1:04 on the place of those admirals should be arrows
1:16 maybe get rid of the barrier and replace it with arrows, players might not notice the direction of that arrow on the left.
1:30 add some arrows on sides (from distance the ramp isn't very visible and predictable)
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Noob032

(25-06-2016, 12:50)Venom Wrote: Nothing too extreme about the track but it's decent gymkhana, although it needs more arrows to not be confusing.

1:04 on the place of those admirals should be arrows
1:16 maybe get rid of the barrier and replace it with arrows, players might not notice the direction of that arrow on the left.
1:30 add some arrows on sides (from distance the ramp isn't very visible and predictable)

Well, I'll consider

Offline Helomyname

I'll be honest, I dont like it. The track is overcomplicated and overdecorated. Doesnt belong on a Need For Speed themed server.

Offline Endriex

I appreciate your work. I know how much time you sacrificed to create this track. But i think for cars from lower classes will be hard here. I mean, in some places is not enough place to make drift (especially 0:30, 0:55, 1:06). You can make it wide if you can Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

Das Auto

Offline R.Shirayuki

Hmmm...Like Helo said, it doesn't belong to the server's gamemode. It's confusing, with unnecessary props and misplaced walls...etc I tried not looking at its flaws, but it's clear that if you play it, you'll get stuck at some part or simply lost. :/
[Image: porsche4c558.gif]

Offline Venom

Which is also why I told him how he can improve his map. In general Gymkhana isn't an NFS thing but I don't think it would hurt it either.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Noob032

Oh, okey(

Offline BlackTen

Map is good, i like it.