facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
The Most Wanted: Powrót do Rockport
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

New languages and translations

Napisany przez bartekPL, 20-11-2016, 16:37

New languages and translations

Offline bartekPL

Lightbulb 
If you're missing translation on server and would like to help us, please write in this thread:

Quote:Language:
Popularity on server:
All special letters used in your language (like ą ć ś ę) (we have to check compatibility with font):
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates? (if you have someone to help you with it, write it too):

If there will be need of this new language and everything will be ok, I'll contact you via PM with access to translation panel.

Offline Tarento

Quote:Language: Spanish
Popularity on server: 6/10 | 25-30 players
All special letters used in your language: ñ and Ñ
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates?: Yes, with the help of all the members of "The Anonymous Crew"

Offline Clck

(22-11-2016, 12:50)Tarento Wrote:
Quote:Language: Spanish
Popularity on server: 6/10 | 25-30 players
All special letters used in your language: ñ and Ñ
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates?: Yes, with the help of all the members of "The Anonymous Crew"

Spanish OP

Offline adam11101

[quote='bartekPL' pid='9001' dateline='1479652657']
Quote:Language: Hungarian
Popularity on server: 5-10, excluding bk_player
All special letters used in your language: á é í ó ö ő ú ü ű (capital letters: Á É Í Ó Ö Ő Ú Ü Ű)
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates?: Yes, with no help (i have a lot of experience)
!!My nephew is playing sometimes!!

Offline hugodm

Language: Portuguese (PT-PT)
Popularity on server: 15-20+
All special letters used in your language (like ą ć ś ę) (we have to check compatibility with font): ç 
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates? (if you have someone to help you with it, write it too): yep

Offline ACKING_QC

if you wanna add french language I can work on it
I just want y'all to know that I have a wonderful signature...

Offline [SiK]SuperNova

(06-01-2017, 07:12)ACKING_QC Wrote: if you wanna add french language I can work on it

Then i adapt this request to template request

Language: French (FR)
Popularity on server: 20-30 players , 6.5/10
All special letters used in your language (we have to check compatibility with font): à â c̨ é è ê ë ė î ï ô ú ù û ü (some won't be so used like u o and i letters)
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates? (if you have someone to help you with it, write it too): Of course , i already helped other racing servers to translate from english to french language .
It's not how fast you drive , it's about how you drive fast . 

[Image: 1462799201-untitled.gif][Image: tumblr_oavthqjX6k1ujwg5zo1_500.gif]

Offline ACKING_QC

(06-01-2017, 14:26)[SiK]SuperNova Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 07:12)ACKING_QC Wrote: if you wanna add french language I can work on it

Then i adapt this request to template request

Language: French (FR)
Popularity on server: 20-30 players , 6.5/10
All special letters used in your language (we have to check compatibility with font): à â c̨ é è ê ë ė î  ï ô ú ù û ü (some won't be so used like u o and i letters)
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates? (if you have someone to help you with it, write it too): Of course , i already helped other racing servers to translate from english to french language .

I have no one to help but if you want, we can do it, theres plenty of ways to do that... GoogleDrive is one option
I just want y'all to know that I have a wonderful signature...

Offline deadboy

Language: German
Popularity on server: 5-8 Players daily (different players every day)
All special letters used in your language: äöü ß
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates?: Sure, gonna stay here for a while

Offline KeroZen

Quote:Language: Italian
Popularity on server: 5-6 (more in the afternoon)
All special letters used in your language (à è ì ò ù) (À È Ì Ò Ù)
Are you ready to make this translation and future updates? Yes.
"I play the guitar because it lets me dream out loud." - Michael Hedges