facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

About Track Records

Napisany przez MisterJohnson, 24-03-2017, 12:56
About Track Records

Offline MisterJohnson

About Track Records

Look, I've noticed that we have quite a great track recording script, but it's not showed too much, if you want to see them, you gotta go to the garage and click on ranking, well...that's quite a waste of such nice system, so I came up with 3 suggestions:

1-Show top 5 Records before race starts (These 5 lines would contain: Recordist Name, the time, the car he used, the car's score

2-Well..after the weekly record reset, the players would receive a message noticing how many 1st,2nd,3rd,4th and 5th Best Top times they got that week, this message could be displayed to everyone that score atleast one record on top 5 times on any track, to those offline, a message could be saved on a mailbox so they could read it once they log in

3-Keep a registry of top time scorers of the last week, well, this thing would work out like that, we would have a top score ranking, the ones in the top would have the most #1 top times on different tracks, this list could be acessible on ranking on garage, and once the records are resetted, players on this general ranking on top 10, would be noticed aswell...

Offline deadboy

I agree with all three points. Good ideas. The second one is pretty useful, because on that way you don't have to check in the forum and load every track you drove (if you even remember) of last week. Third one is also nice, but I fear that the weekly toptimes will be useless then, because all players would only care for the top of all time, like it was before the weekly got added.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline whiteseed

http://www.nfssa.com/thread-1821.html