Hello everyone, and welcome to the Touge Racing Event 2018!
So, what's a Touge?
Touge (峠, tōge) word literally meaning “pass.” It refers to a mountain pass or any of the narrow, winding roads that can be found in and around the mountains of Japan and other geographically similar areas on every part of our lovely globe.
Touge Race has two stages — an uphill and a downhill battle. One car leads the race during the uphill stage, with the second car leading the downhill.
Just as with Touge Races in Racedriver: GRID, as a leader you will need to get away from your opponent (300m, duels will be used)
, or if you're a chaser - pass your opponent and finish the race.
In case both cars have successfully finished uphill and downhill stages, the time gap between the cars (on the finish line, 2 runs compared) will define the winner.
Finish the race as fast as you can. Get away if you're a leader, overtake if you're a chaser.
place - 5 days premium code.
place - 3 days premium code.
place - 1 days premium code.
Saturday, October 20.
19:00 - Start of the meet @ Missionary Hill parking lot.
19:15 - Competitor presence checking (all participants must arrive before this time).
19:25 - Transit to Stage 1.
~19:40 - First competitor starts.
The MAX amount of people for the event is 24! -> Registration is over.
After all players go through Stage 1, top 12 players are chosen and then qualified to Stage 2.
Don't be an ass.
1) Using shortcuts is strictly forbidden, with an exception for the specific spots (see below).
2) No "Shingo Tactics". For each collision with your opponent you'll get a +1 sec. penalty to your finish time.
3) Stay on the road. Going off the track with 1-2 wheels is allowed, but:
1. Going off with 3 wheels will add +3 sec. to your finish time.
2. Going off the track with 4 wheels = automatically losing
4) Car respawn (on track) will also add +3 sec. to your finish time.
Requirements and Limitations:
• Max Score = 350
• No nitrous.
• Make your ride to look appropriate for the event. Avoid going for "drift missiles" and such.
• "SUV", "Vintage" and "A" class cars.
1. Powerline, LS.
2. MT Chilliad, SF.
Meet & Parking Spots:
1. Missionary Hill Parking
>> For the sign up, contact Kajapan @ Discord: kajapan#0383 <<
Leave your in-game name in a message and don't forget to specify that you're going for the event.